This update is considerably more substantial than the last one:
- All the flora and fauna will now fall down slightly after being picked up and dropped. This is because they stop functioning completely when picked up, and when one put them in the inventory or some other vehicle they'd unrealistically keep floating.
- Dead organisms will now adjust their falling speed depending on if they're in water or not. Previously, their floating speed depended on where they died; they'd drop like rocks if they died due to drowning in air or slowly fall down if they died of natural causes underwater, regardless of their current room type.
- The adult jellyfish are considerably less toxic, making them slightly less dangerous to creatures.
- If for some reason a shark dies (normally they can only die when the hand manually changes their attributes and drags them above water), it won't "revive" if pushed or pulled.
- The seahorses will move a little faster when trying to get to a plant or a mate, and are also less likely to go above the water's surface.
As always it's available from the Metarooms page of the C3/DS Downloads section, or you can save yourself some clicking and just get it here.
I'm also working on updating the Deep Abyss, but it's not quite ready yet. I'm actually planning on trying to have it completely finished by the time CCSF 2015 rolls around. Whether or not I manage to release anything else then is still up in the air (on top of my usual laziness, I've also got the task of coordinating it to worry about).
Until the next one, folks.