Like any other Creatures content creator, I do have some specifications about the sharing of my work. If you're thinking about posting my work elsewhere, I'd greatly appreciate it if you kept the following in mind:
Posting a link to my work from another website (e.g. for Creatures Cave's Breedlist) is allowed. However, I would greatly prefer it if you didn't simply copy-paste the image and description from the Realm.
- The downloads must remain intact (e.g. must include the readme and all files) and proper credit must be given. Adding files (e.g. a pack of creatures to a genetic breed) is allowed so long as the additional files are relevant to the download and not offensive.
- Private sharing of my work is allowed. It's not like I can do anything about it anyway.
- Adoptions (such as the Featured Freak) may be posted anywhere and shared freely so long as rule #1 is followed.
- For anything else (breeds, metarooms, etc.), direct hosting of a download is forbidden unless the following conditions are met:
- The Realm and/or its associated download site have gone down
- I (D.L. Yomegami, formerly Grendel Man) am unable to be contacted.
All of this only applies to the original creations as they are on this blog. If you want to fix things or even make new things based on my work, you are fully welcome to. All I ask is that you credit me for the original creation and that you don't use my work as something offensive.
This only applies to the creations that are fully my work. Much of the artwork for the agents and metarooms was created by others, so if you want to edit the artwork for any reason I'd suggest checking in with those artists first before going ahead.
And now for the downloads themselves, sorted by game.
Creatures Village Downloads
Creatures Village isn't quite up the level of the main trilogy, but it is a fun little game in its own right. It also happens to have the same engine as C3, and so it didn't take a whole lot to jump from one game to the other in order to make some things for it. I originally had plans to make CV wolfling-run friendly, but sadly those plans never came to be. I did make one addition, or rather alteration, to the game.
CV Population Update
This update doubles the maximum population size of the game (from 4 to 8), as well as giving you more eggs to start with and allowing the females to lay more eggs. It also comes with a new set of genomes for the breeds that have the CFE Combination Lobe edit. I'm not entirely sure it works properly in CV, but it also doesn't seem to hurt anything.