Monday, May 25, 2015

CCSF 2015 Survey #1

So...funny story. Given the massive lack of talk about the CCSF 2015, I considered just hosting a "Creatures Appreciation Week" here instead. However, when I got the idea to have other people send stuff in for said week, I started wondering how it'd be different from a traditional CCSF apart from the length.

At that point, despite my "grumpy old man" philosophy towards the past couple of CCSFs, I decided that it'd be best if I just tried coordinating the CCSF. And so here I am!

I've created the first of several surveys for the CCSF 2015. Unlike the first surveys of past CCSFs, this one is mostly looking for thoughts on the tradition as a whole, what it's doing right, and what it could try to do better. The standard questions are being saved for future polls.


Let's see what we can do with this thing.

Leave a comment:

Post a Comment