Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Different Sort of Experiment

This has nothing much to do with Creatures, but if you noticed that the header at the top now refers to me as "D.L. Yomegami" instead of "Grendel Man," you might be wondering why that is.

Well, there's a burning question I've had about myself for quite a while now, and lately that question's been getting more and more difficult to ignore. To answer it, I've decided to conduct an experiment for the next week or so, and for the purposes of that experiment my current username had to go.

As to what this experiment is? Well, I'm not going to say it here, but if you poke around on my profile either here or Creatures Caves, you'll probably notice a rather significant change.

That's all for now. Maybe next time I'll have something relevant to say about Creatures in my next post.

Until the next one, folks.

Leave a comment:

Post a Comment